Best NSF Vertified Water Filters
Waterdrop NSF Certified Water Filtration
iSpring RCC7AK NSF Certified Water Filter
ZeroWater ZP-010 Water Filter
Are you looking to purchase a water filter but don’t know which one is best? Have you been hearing about Nsf certified water filters and want to learn more about them? The article we have written will help answer any questions that you may have. We review some of the top rated nsf certified water filters on the market, as well as provide tips for selecting the right one for your needs.
People may wonder why they should purchase certified water filters. It is important to note that it depends on the source of the water you are consuming. For example, if your tap water is not filtered at all and especially if it has a strong smell or even appears dirty, then it definitely should be considered for filtration. Actually, there are many other factors that contribute to whether or not obtaining nsf certified filters is necessary including but not limited to where you live in addition to what contaminants may be present in your local supply.
An NSF water filter certification means that the item has been tested to make sure it can effectively remove or reduce certain listed contaminants. The National Sanitation Foundation International (nsf) is an organization dedicated to helping provide safe drinking water for all by certifying products and writing standards in various industries.
As mentioned previously, NSF is an organization dedicated to helping provide safe drinking water for all by certifying products and writing standards in various industries. They have been around since 1944 and are a non-profit; they do not profit from the certification of these items nor does anyone else outside of their organization. As long as you see this logo present on your filter or packaging then you can be sure that it has passed rigorous testing procedures before being allowed to display this logo.
Some Common NSF Certifications Include:
- Lead Reduction Certified
- Sediment reduction certified
- Cyst Reduction Certified
- Asbestos Reduction Certified
- VOC Removal Certified
- Pharmaceutical removal certified
Best NSF Certified Water Filters Reviews
Waterdrop NSF Certified Water Filtration
This water filtration can make a huge difference to your health, for instance, diminishing chlorine and removing 94.2% of the odor. This certified product is guaranteed of a safe and reliable drinking experience at all time. NSF International is recognized as a reliable certification and testing organization when it comes to products associated with water quality this means that NSF certifications are considered as an essential standard in defining the filtration capacity of water purifiers. Tested and certified by NSF International against ANSI Standard 42 for the capacity to remove chlorine, taste and odor. This filtration system works effectively in reducing heavy metals such as lead or mercury, pesticides, MTBEs (methyl tertiary butyl ether) and many other undesirable contaminants found in tap water which can cause serious health problems for you and your family!
This unit is easy to install since it does not require any alteration of current plumbing; just fit it onto a standard faucet using no tools at all. It features an attractive chrome finish that makes this product both stylish yet durable enough without compromising quality materials. The NSF certification ensures customers are getting nothing less than 100% safe drinking water with every glassful they take from this system. Its advanced technological components assure purer tasting water by reducing water contaminants to a minimum.
This unit is also very efficient since it can remove up to 99% of lead or mercury, 96% chlorine and 95% of chemicals that are often found in tap water! This certified product has been tested for over 50 different contaminants thus delivering nothing but the safest drinking experience possible. It does not require electricity nor batteries which means you save more money on your electric bills while enjoying cleaner tasting healthier filtered water every day at an affordable price! What’s more? The advanced filtration system eliminates bad odors and unpleasant tastes making this one of the most sought after products when looking into purchasing NSF certified filters for home use.
- NSF certified against ANSI Standard 42
- Easy to install (does not require any alteration of current plumbing)
- Reduces chlorine, lead and mercury among many other contaminants.
- Removes up to 99% of lead or mercury
ICEPURE PRO NSF Certified Water Filter
ICEPURE PRO is an NSF certified purifier that delivers the best quality water for cooking, drinking or even showering. The unit comes with a solid brass body made of premium materials to ensure years of continuous use without any signs of wear. This system can make your tap water taste new and clean by removing up to 99% odors from chlorine, asbestos fibers among others!
It features advanced filtration properties which are tested all around the world including UL labs in order to meet stringent standards set under ANSI/NSF International Standard 42. ICEPURE’s advanced technology filters out contaminants such as lead, mercury etc. while reducing unpleasant tastes and odors making it one of most efficient systems available on today’s market at affordable prices.
This certified system is easy to install and use since it does not require any tools; you can either attach or detach the faucet with ease! ICEPURE PRO NSF certified water filter comes in different sizes making it suitable for both residential as well as commercial applications, thus delivering nothing but pure clean drinking water at affordable prices that will certainly fit within your budget.
The filtration unit features a solid brass body made of premium materials which makes this product both stylish yet durable enough without compromising quality components. It delivers exceptional performance by reducing up to 99% odors from chlorine, asbestos fibers among others while also eliminating unpleasant tastes and bad smells leaving you with fresh tasting purified water every day. You do not have to worry about wasting water since this system has a built-in individual replaceable cartridge that can last up to 500 gallons before it needs to be replaced.
- NSF certified against ANSI Standard 42
- Reduces chlorine, lead and mercury among many other contaminants
- Removes 99% odors from chlorine, asbestos fibers etc.
iSpring RCC7AK NSF Certified Water Filter
The iSpring RCC7AK is the last water filter you’ll ever need to buy. Easily install this convenient, affordable unit on your kitchen sink without draining all of your precious resources. The transparent housing allows you to safely observe the smallest contaminants being removed from your water as it filters. With a leak-free system, online validating videos and live phone support available 24/7, there’s no reason for worry with this foolproof design from one of the most trusted brands in home purification systems today.
No matter what ceramic sink fixtures or pump-protected well pumps look like at a glance, they’re susceptible to slowly building levels of chlorine species that can be unwelcome for anyone with health sensitivities to these chemicals or just wants to have a better tasting cup of tea, espresso or fine wine. The RCC-AK is designed to fit with almost any faucet on the market today and works at high pressure without requiring an additional pump system that could compromise water flow through your main lines into your kitchen.
As long as you are using this unit for cold-only drinking purposes (no hot food preparation or heating), it’s safe to use in water up to 150 degrees Fahrenheit within its housing thanks to triple insulation features built right inside. Any temperature above 149 will not damage internal parts but should be limited by residential customers only due to health concerns regarding bacterial growth rates where too much heat exists for extended periods between cleanings.
The iSpring RCC comes ready out of the box with a lifetime warranty against any materials or craftsmanship errors, including replacement parts and labor when you need to call in for support (which is rarely needed). With no tools required for installation, this unit will be up-and-running within minutes of opening its packaging.
- NSF Certified for lead, chlorine and other contaminants
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects or parts wear out
- Easy installation without tools required. No need to shut off water supply during process.
- Only works with cold tap water sources due to high heat causing bacterial growth within filter housing over 149 degrees Fahrenheit
Waterdrop NSF Certified Water Filter
The Waterdrop Countertop NSF Certified Water Filter is a must for anyone looking to live without the constant fear of invisible pollutants that could be adding up over time, such as lead or mercury from plumbing materials, chlorine species (chloramines) like ammonia found in tap water sources everywhere due to chemical treatment processes used by city officials at large municipal supply plants or other harmful contaminants introduced into your drinking supply during storage periods between filtration treatments before it reaches you faucet. When there’s no need to worry about what might exist within our most basic resource for survival on planet Earth, we can all live more comfortably and spend less time on research before spending money.
The Waterdrop is a simple countertop filtration system that makes installation easy for even novice users, while filtering out lead, chlorine species (chloramines), nitrates from fertilizer use in household lawns or agricultural fields near your home’s location and other dissolved metals like mercury which can leach into water sources over time due to erosion of earth materials used for construction purposes during the past 100+ years since these elements have been widely produced at industrial levels by modern society today. Safely removing impurities from drinking supplies with this unit requires no electricity whatsoever so you don’t need to worry about expensive ongoing bills just to keep basic needs taken care of as if they were luxuries.
The Waterdrop uses a standard size filter cartridge that can be replaced with inexpensive environmentally friendly options when empty, instead of needing to dispose of the entire unit just because one small component has reached its end-oflife cycle before expected due to heavy usage or poor storage conditions leading up to installation (such as higher than average temperatures in areas without air conditioning, leading to dryness and cracking of the filter material before it’s even put into service)!
- Countertop unit makes installation easy for novice users. No need to turn off water supply during process.
- Removes impurities like lead and nitrates from tap water supplies without electricity needed (for safety purposes).
AQUACREST NSF Certified Water Filter
This filter meets the requirements of both high efficiency and faster filtration without waiting to get premium filtered water. Offers pure water for multiple uses, giving enhanced protection to your family. Blocks out harmful impurities in tap water.
This product is perfect for you if: You want cleaner drinking water that gives cleaner bath or shower time, protects against coliform bacterial contamination and can be used for all your drinking and cooking needs.
The AQUACREST NSF certified water filter has a solid construction that makes it durable and long-lasting, giving you value for money spent on the product. It is quite easy to install as compared to other filters in its category due to its simple design feature. The unit includes an easy to use instruction manual that makes it suitable for even novice users.
The filter has a capacity of 50 gallons and can be used in all standard sized faucets; this is enough for one person’s daily usage needs. The unit comes with easy installation guidelines, which you should follow carefully if you want the product to serve you effectively.
This product uses a multi-stage filtration system that is proven to remove over 95% of chlorine from water. The unit will reduce sediment and rust particles in the filtered water, which makes it suitable for various applications at home or work including cooking, bathing, cleaning appliances and even washing clothes. For better results when filtering your drinking water, the manufacturer recommends that you change the filters every six months.
- Filter construction is durable and long lasting.
- Easy installation as compared to other brands in its category due to simple design feature.
- Filter capacity of 50 gallons enough for one person’s daily usage needs, easy installation guidelines provided by manufacturers.
- Unit comes with an instruction manual that makes it suitable for novice users.
- The filter needs to be replaced every six months due to high usage, this will incur extra expenses on the user.
- The product does not remove fluoride from water supplies making it unsuitable for people who are looking forward to getting their drinking water filtered of this element too.
ZeroWater ZP-010 Water Filter
This product comes with a limited warranty of one year from the date of purchase, which ensures that users can get it replaced or repaired for any fault within this time frame. The unit has a capacity to filter about 40 gallons water before you need to change out its filters; this is quite generous as compared to other brands in its category.
It uses five stages filtration system and lead reduction technology which makes it efficient at removing impurities such as heavy metals like lead, chromium-VI and mercury from tap water supplies without compromising on taste quality. It also reduces chlorine content up to 99% making the filtered drinking water free from bacterial contaminants too. This will ensure clean bathtub after bathing even when using unfiltered tap water.
The ZP-010 water filter uses ion exchange technology which ensures that the final filtered drink has zero hardness, this makes it suitable for use in brewing coffee and tea. This product is compactly designed to fit your family’s daily drinking needs without taking too much storage space at home or work. It also comes with a soft grip handle that reduces its weight while you lift it up to change out filters when needed.
- Limited warranty of one year from date of purchase offers users value for money spent on the product (replacement/repair services) during this time period.
- Unit comes with a five-stage filtration system and lead reduction technology making this product suitable for removing heavy metals, chlorine, particulates from water supplies to reduce bacterial contamination in bathtub after bathing.
- The unit uses ion exchange technology which ensures zero hardness when the final filtered drink is produced; this makes the filter suitable for use in brewing coffee or tea as well.
- It has a compact design that does not take too much storage space while also coming with soft grip handle reducing its weight during/carrying around by consumers who need to change filters regularly.
- The unit’s capacity of 40 gallons is quite low as compared to other brands in its category; if the water consumption rate by one person is more than this, then you will have to replace it at short intervals which might incur extra costs on users over time.
Epic Pure Water Filter Pitcher
The Epic Pure Filter Pitcher is more than just a pitcher. It’s the assurance you get from knowing that your family of 7 has clean, healthy, ultra pure water coming out of this thoughtfully designed system at all times. Save time with 3 layers of filtering for up to 6 months before replacing filters or switch to UltraFiltration Mode to provide plenty of extra filtration days if needed by running the pitcher on an intermittent fill cycle. Activated carbon and ion-exchange technologies will keep your taste buds happy and healthy while reducing pollutants that can dull or damage your appliances.
Epic Pure is NSF certified for reduction of chemicals, heavy metals and pesticides in some municipal tap water supplies while also being tested to reduce lead levels up to 99% on all other more common household plumbing systems. A built-in digital filter change reminder will alert you when it’s time to switch out filters so there are no unnecessary surprises after the pitcher has been sitting in storage over the off season too long without use depending upon local conditions where you live. We don’t cut any corners; this means less hassle for you with fewer components (no flimsy plastic lids), easier filling at sinks (wide mouth design) and smoother pouring into cups/glasses (no more splash back).
Epic Pure is “green” in every sense of the word with a BPA-free design that reduces landfill waste by using less plastic over time, sustainable manufacturing practices and an energy efficient system all contribute to creating something that costs less for you without sacrificing quality or performance. This pitcher comes complete with advanced ion-exchange filtration media, activated carbon filter cartridges and one free fluoride filter replacement at no additional cost when you buy this model today.
- NSF certified for chemical reduction in some municipal tap water
- NSF tested to reduce lead levels up to 99% on most household plumbing systems
- Built in filter replacement reminder saves you time and money by reducing waste otherwise due to forgotten pitcher filters sitting too long without use.
AQUACREST Replacement Water Filter
This filter cartridge replacement is NSF Certified as an Alternative to the Name Brand and provides you with a cost effective option that will perform just as well, if not better than what came in your refrigerator originally. This Aquacrest brand has been tested by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 using worst case water conditions including chlorine, fluoride, heavy metals and other contaminants which can be present even when municipal tap water quality meets stringent government standards.
The high flow rate of this model makes it easy to install without having extra tools or parts needed either prior or after installation making things go faster so you’re up and running again quickly. A unique design allows cold fresh filtered water to be dispensed directly into your glass or pitcher while hot water flows in the opposite direction for quick filtered boiling water when you need it.
This replacement filter is engineered with unique carbon block technology to remove chlorine, chloramines and other contaminants found even in very good municipal tap water supplies so that every glass of drinking water tastes its best without any bad aftertaste at all. A special “red” indicator will let you know when this cartridge should be changed out before heavy metals are allowed through which can damage appliances over time if not treated properly. Manufactured by a company well known for their line of products designed specifically for use in RVs, boats and campers but works just as well indoors where people need superior filtration quality to help protect them from common contaminants in tap water.
- NSF certified for removal of chlorine, chloramines and other contaminants found even in very good municipal tap water supplies
- Unique carbon block design reduces bad aftertaste you may notice when drinking untreated water while also providing a high flow rate that’s easy to use without any tools or parts needed
Express Water NSF Certified RO System
The Express Water NSF Certified RO System is the ultimate rental water filtration system because it produces clean, delicious drinking water faster than ever without compromising quality. Double Sealed Filters and leak stop valves mean you get your filters and your kitchen all safely protected while still enjoying perfect filtered water at home.
They take pride in the included Brass Feed Adapter and Quick Connect Adapter, making installation a breeze; already included parts that make installation easy. And once our transportable filter warms up, getting clean water could not be easier! With PEAKPure Pro™ Instant-On TechnologyTM coming to you from one of North America’s leading manufacturers of reverse osmosis systems for more then 12 years graciously saving space in any size rental home or office.
- NSF Certified to reduce 99% of contaminants found in water from the tap including lead, chlorine and other chemicals as well as heavy metals like iron for a healthier lifestyle
- Uses PEAKPure Pro™ Instant-On TechnologyTM which reduces installation time while also saving space with already included parts that make it easy to install
FilterLogic NSF Certified Pitcher Water Filter
FilterLogic’s NSF Certified Pitcher Water Filter is another household option for those looking to save money by getting filtered tap water at home. It comes with a permanent filter which reduces chlorine, chemicals and other contaminants found in municipal tap water so you always have delicious tasting drinking water on hand without having to buy bottled drinks any longer.
The pitcher holds six cups of clean safe drinking water easily making it the perfect size for everyone in your family or even just yourself if you don’t want more than one cup then this is definitely an option that will work great for anyone who has specific health concerns about their kitchen faucet coming from municipal sources like fluoride, lead and other toxins which can be difficult to remove unless treated properly each time.
- NSF Certified to reduce chlorine, chemicals and other contaminants found in municipal tap water for a healthier drinking experience at home with no aftertaste or bad tastes
- Comes with a permanent filter that reduces the number of times you have to change filters as often saving money over time so it pays for itself quickly
- Regularly produces more waste than some other options on this list due to the need to throw away removed sediment from dirty water which may be an issue if you don’t want filtered waste going down your drain.
What Are The Different Types Of NSF Certified Water Filters?
There are many different types of nsf certified water filters available. The main difference in the various products is their ability to remove certain contaminants from your drinking water. Some examples include but not limited to: faucet-mounted, countertop pitcher style, refrigerator ice/water dispenser style and under sink models. Other differences may included ease of use or if they can be used for a specific source such as only tap water or even just well water; it all depends on what you need and want out of your filter unit!
When looking into purchasing one of these units there will typically be information about which certifications each model has received so that you know exactly how effective the product is before purchase You don’t want to waste time or money on a product that doesn’t fit your requirements!
Another factor to consider is the lifespan of each unit. Most can be anywhere from 300-500 gallons before needing replacement so it will depend on how much water you typically use in this time frame or if there are multiple people using the filter at once. If for example, two adults live in an average sized home and drink about one gallon of filtered tap water per day then they would need their nsf certified filters replaced every three months which could add up to around $75-$100 every year just for replacing these units depending on prices.
If however, you have children who consume more than two full cups of clean drinking water with breakfast alone (which I highly recommend everyone does), then the frequency would need to be increased.
What Are the Benefits of an NSF Certified Water Filter?
- The first benefit of purchasing an nsf certified water filter is that you can be sure it will work to effectively remove any contaminant or chemical from your drinking supply. As mentioned earlier, these filters are tested and proven by the NSF organization before they allow them to display their logo on packaging/instructions!
- Another advantage of using one of these devices is the fact that most come with warranties ranging anywhere from 90 days up to five years depending on which unit you purchase; this means if anything should go wrong within this time period then not only does it get replaced but also repaired (and typically free of charge!) for you as long as there has been no misuse of the product.
- The third huge benefit would have to be price. As mentioned before, some of these filters can range anywhere from $20 for a basic faucet-mounted filter up to several hundred dollars depending on the unit. The most expensive options are typically under sink models which contain multiple filtration systems in order to supply you with all your drinking water needs!
Frequently Asked Questions
Choosing an NSF-certified water filter is a decision that will help you feel confident in the safety of your drinking water, and can save you money on bottled or filtered water. If you’re not sure which type of NSF certified water filters are right for your needs, we’ve compiled some reviews to give you all the information needed to make an informed choice about what’s best for your family! Once again, thank you so much for reading this blog post. We hope it was informative and helped answer any questions about why choosing an Nsf Certified Water Filter is important.